Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Michaela Finegan on WordPress.com
- A Story That Begins With a Hospital, Ends With a Hospital (oh and there are hospitals in the middle of the story, too)
- A bowl of buttercream, gin on tap and a Joe shaped 5yr old with a cherry on top please. Then, and only then am I content …..
- With LOVE on New Year Eve- a message of thanks
- Farewell, 2014 – the worst year of my life – and the best
Category Archives: motivation
The ‘little stuff’ does make a BIG difference ! Learning from those who ‘get Customer Service right’
I am sure you recognize the ‘strap-line’? The Vision and Values of Tesco is “every little helps”, ‘is not just something we say, we really do mean it “. I think they do mean it. I use Tesco as … Continue reading
My jacket pin – that I do wear with pride I spent the day with NHS England colleagues today. You know ‘us’ ? The NHS staff saved from redundancy, placed in new roles, with new job descriptions … Continue reading
( my graphic of a shared team purpose) I am fortunate that living in Milton Keynes I have access to Open University Business School meetings. Every few months there’s a breakfast briefing for local networking and to share learning. … Continue reading