Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Michaela Finegan on WordPress.com
- A Story That Begins With a Hospital, Ends With a Hospital (oh and there are hospitals in the middle of the story, too)
- A bowl of buttercream, gin on tap and a Joe shaped 5yr old with a cherry on top please. Then, and only then am I content …..
- With LOVE on New Year Eve- a message of thanks
- Farewell, 2014 – the worst year of my life – and the best
Category Archives: social marketing
Originally posted on Michaela Finegan:
photo from the BBC website “Set out to leave the first vapour trail in the blue-sky scenario.” David Brent, The Office So now I have settled into sharing my thoughts on communications, I feel I…
The DVLA tells us that these signs are for ‘INFORMATION’. You must have seen a sign like this? You may have one in your town. This one made me so angry, I stopped my car (safely I may add) to … Continue reading →
NB: image from tumblr.com COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN – ASK DON’T REFER We have all heard of the concept of ‘walking in another mans shoes’ (personally as I favour 3-4″ inch heels, I’m not sure ‘men’s’ shoes would suit me). But joking aside, … Continue reading →
FANTASTIC! A four-day weekend, two Bank Holidays and time off word – but not so, if you are a hard working member on shift this weekend at your local Accident & Emergency Department. Spare a thought for them. It has been … Continue reading →