Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Michaela Finegan on WordPress.com
- A Story That Begins With a Hospital, Ends With a Hospital (oh and there are hospitals in the middle of the story, too)
- A bowl of buttercream, gin on tap and a Joe shaped 5yr old with a cherry on top please. Then, and only then am I content …..
- With LOVE on New Year Eve- a message of thanks
- Farewell, 2014 – the worst year of my life – and the best
Tag Archives: closed questions
words* – 1. A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning 2. A verbal signal; a password or watchword *http://www.thefreedictionary.com/words Have you ever considered how a small … Continue reading