Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Follow Michaela Finegan on WordPress.com
- A Story That Begins With a Hospital, Ends With a Hospital (oh and there are hospitals in the middle of the story, too)
- A bowl of buttercream, gin on tap and a Joe shaped 5yr old with a cherry on top please. Then, and only then am I content …..
- With LOVE on New Year Eve- a message of thanks
- Farewell, 2014 – the worst year of my life – and the best
Tag Archives: NHS primary care trust
“Knowledge is power” – Sir Francis Bacon I believe ‘language’ can be very powerful. Consider knowledge of ‘language’; a language that can create an air of superiority and mystique. A language that creates a sense of shared purpose, building a community … Continue reading